Five (5) is a teal Numberjack. She has brown eyes and likes to go on missions. She frequently imagines what would happen if the problems were left unsolved. She's very calm and she's really good at looking after the younger Numberjacks. She is the Numberjack that has had the most problems with Spooky Spoon compared to other meanies or Numberjacks.
Five has gone out with Three the most.
Five is the only member from the main Numberjacks that has not changed numerical appearance.
Bee from The Lingo Show has the same voice actor as Five.
Unlike most other Numberjacks, the launcher song does not rhyme with Five. The song uses the line “We need to get out there, who will it be?” Which is often used for Numberjack Three.
Five's most famous quote is "Anything can happen".
- A Circle at Both Ends (Shape Japer)
- Becoming Big with Six (Spooky Spoon)
- Belongings (Spooky Spoon)
- Best Estimate (Problem Blob)
- Counting Down to Christmas with Six (Numbertaker, Shape Japer and Spooky Spoon)
- Cuck-cuck-cuck-oo-oo-oo (Puzzler)
- Famous 5s (Puzzler)
- Getting Heavy with Three (Spooky Spoon)
- How? What? Check! (Puzzler)
- In, Out, Shake It All About with Three (Puzzler)
- Interesting Times (Spooky Spoon)
- More than Four, Less than Seven with Six (Numbertaker)
- On the Move (Problem Blob)
- Round and Round (Problem Blob)
- Slide and Turn (Shape Japer)
- Stirring Electrics with Six (Numbertaker, Problem Blob, Puzzler, Shape Japer and Spooky Spoon)
- Taller and Taller with Six (Shape Japer)
- Tens Moments with Zero and One
- The Container Drainer with Three (Puzzler)
- The Dreaded Lurgi (Problem Blob)
- Time Trouble (Spooky Spoon)
- Zero the Hero to call Zero (She was sent out on a mission, then got stuck later in the garden center)
This is the biography about Five.
She loves going out on missions with Three. Missions can be huge and scary sometimes, as Three and her get trapped in the Puzzler's puzzle bubble in In, Out, Shake It All About and have a lot of problems with Spooky Spoon, like battling with her in Out of Order. She can always beat a Meanie if she think hard enough. She would love thinking in her brain in a drawing animation as she says, "anything can happen" if a problem was left unsolved.
All sorts of things could pop in to her brain. She had a strange thing which happen to her in Time Trouble, as Spooky Spoon made her blind for a very long time and to make her fall take 10 beeps from the Beeper. Once she got into five things in Round and Round by the Problem Blob: short, tall, thin, fat and empty.
But it's all being worth it. Being a Numberjack is great.
|Zero One Two Three Four Five Six Seven Eight Nine|