The Puzzler makes his eyes come out on both sides of him, making them turn, his glasses and nose on top - it is making everything outside and not inside,Three and Five sort him out, once they are free from his puzzle bubble.
[Alice] Those pens were a bit silly. [Giggles] So was I.
[Oliver] Well, that man was very silly. Everything that should be inside was outside.
[Five] Ha-ha! It could be a whole new look.
[Alice] Mmm, that Puzzler was a bit scary.
[Laura] And we were stuck in his puzzle bubble, but we sorted him out. There was a 3 missing from the middle line.
[Alice] Not for long!
[Oliver] Did the trick.
Numberjacks: 3, 4, 5, 6
Agents: 42, 53, 70, 94
- This is the first apperance of The Puzzler.
- This is Three's first time going out.
- Five is seen going on a mission for the first time onscreen
- This is the only time 'Brain Gain' is used inside the sofa, not on the mission.
- This Marks the first time two Numberjacks go out together on a mission.
- Five's countdown isn't heard when going out and neither is Three's.
- This episode is a pun on the party game the Hokey Cokey lyrics in out in out you shake it all about.