The Meanies are main antagonists from the Numberjacks series.
The role of each meanie is to cause a problem such as things being in the wrong order or belonging or make things disappear, make any number more of the quantity, or make anyone behave strangley.
- The Trouble With Nothing
- Zero makes things disappear.
- One More Time
- One adds one more to everything.
- Out For The Count
- Two is making everyone count improperly.
- Ten's Moments
- One and Zero make ten of everything.
- Zero The Hero
- Zero, One, and Two might have been brainwashed by the Meanies, the villains who appear in mainly every episode.
- The Shape Japer, Spooky Spoon and The Puzzler can fly in the air and The Numbertaker is the only human.
- In Seaside Adventure, all five meanies were causing trouble.
- The meanest meanie and according the hardest for the Numberjacks to beat is the Puzzler.
- The easiest meanie to beat is Spooky Spoon.
- The meanie with the most appearances is The Shape Japer.