[Alice] That car started it all. Three extra wheels to make it seven.
[Laura] But not as funny as the Cleaner with the mops and everyone.
[Jonathan] That was crazy.
[Oliver] All those things making seven. And here is trouble. The Puzzler.
[Alice] He is a bit scary.
[Jonathan] And it was a tricky puzzle. Two ways to make seven.
[Alice] We did it, though. Three and four make seven.
[Oliver] One and six make seven.
Agents: 16, 42, 53 (Now a different girl, but she's normally a normal girl), 70
- This episode marks Seven's second appearance of the series.
- This is the only time an Agent (16) turns to static.
- This is the first time a male Numberjack, like Four with his friend, Seven goes out to solve problems caused by the Puzzler.
- This episode is a pun on the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World.
- Agent 53 is played by a different child actor. She did not say "Agent 53 here", so due to this episode being the unknown agent's only appearance of the series, it's unknown what number she is.