In the beginning, Four returns to the sofa from being in a washing machine control, and gets very dizzy and Three wants to go out on a mission but is told by Five she is too small. Then there's a problem. Things are disappearing. Six goes out.
- Writer - Chris Ellis
- Voices - Alice Baker, Jonathan Beech, Laura Maasland, Oliver Keogh, Dylan Robertson
- Performers - Mark Jefferis, Martin Doyle
- Consultants - Pete Crawford, Pam Land, Marjorie Gorman, Liz Meenan
- Head of Animation - David Raitt
- Animation - Duncan Raitt, Jon Marsh, Bruce Sutherland, Kevin McDade
- Production Designer - Marsha Roddy
- Props Manager - Sadie Mallet
- 2D Animation - Sweetworld tv
- Camera - Jeremy Read, Simon Sylvester, Leo Holba
- Sound - Ray Lyttleton
- Editor - Chris Bezant
- Music - Justin Nicholls
- Sound Post Production - PK Studios
- Location Manager - Liz Summers
- Runner - Eleanor Sheppard
- Production Assistant - Helen Stephens
- Production Manager - Clare Hepper
- Producer - Ronald Tongue
- Director - Helen Sheppard
With thanks to all our contributions and locations
- Four has a headache.
- This is the first episode of Season 1 of Numberjacks and by extension first overall. As such, this episode features the first appearances of core elements such as the Numberjacks themselves and the Brain Gain Machine.
- Two, Seven, Eight, and Nine are absent in this episode.
- Six's countdown is not heard before his launch.