In the beginning, Four returns to the sofa from being in a washing machine control, and gets very dizzy and Three wants to go out on a mission but is told by Five she is too small. Then there's a problem. Things are disappearing. Six goes out.
One hops on the Brain Gain Machine, and one of everything has reappeared. Six and Zero come home. Now Zero has to make one more thing disappear. He kisses Four's headache, and Four feels much better.
- Writer - Chris Ellis
- Voices - Alice Baker, Jonathan Beech, Laura Maasland, Oliver Keogh, Dylan Robertson
- Performers - Mark Jefferis, Martin Doyle
- Consultants - Pete Crawford, Pam Land, Marjorie Gorman, Liz Meenan
- Head of Animation - David Raitt
- Animation - Duncan Raitt, Jon Marsh, Bruce Sutherland, Kevin McDade
- Production Designer - Marsha Roddy
- Props Manager - Sadie Mallet
- 2D Animation - Sweetworld tv
- Camera - Jeremy Read, Simon Sylvester, Leo Holba
- Sound - Ray Lyttleton
- Editor - Chris Bezant
- Music - Justin Nicholls
- Sound Post Production - PK Studios
- Location Manager - Liz Summers
- Runner - Eleanor Sheppard
- Production Assistant - Helen Stephens
- Production Manager - Clare Hepper
- Producer - Ronald Tongue
- Director - Helen Sheppard
With thanks to all our contributions and locations
- Four has a headache.
- This is the first episode of Season 1 of Numberjacks and by extension first overall. As such, this episode features the first appearances of core elements such as the Numberjacks themselves and the Brain Gain Machine.
- Two, Seven, Eight, and Nine are absent in this episode.
- Six's countdown is not heard before his launch.